Multipoint Workstation over LAN
Windows® MultiPoint Server™2011/2012 is a Windows®-based solution that is designed specifically to help educational institutions give every student individual access to PCs. By allowing multiple users to simultaneously share one computer—each with his or her own independent Windows experience—it’s a cost-effective way to get more technology into classrooms, computer labs, and libraries.
This workstation device is designed specifically for Microsoft Window Multipoint Server 2011/2012. Simply connect it to an available LAN port on the server and attach a monitor, keyboard, and mouse to add a new workstation. The device features 3 USB2.0 ports, speaker and microphone ports, and a VGA port that support resolutions up to 1920 x 1080. It can be add up to 10 Workstation per server.
MCT partnership with Microsoft is aimed at providing government, education, call centers, and other institutions a low cost multiuser configuration while still providing the end users with a genuine Windows experience. By sharing a single server with multiple users through MCT USB workstations, organizations can reduce costs on hardware, software licensing, power, and administration costs.
MCT's Multipoint Workstation MWS9943 leverage new Microsoft Windows Server 2011/2012 technology, Providing GIGA-LAN Solution that transforms single computers into Multiuser Workstation, and turn it into a distance free Zero Client device.
MWS9943 powers WMS2011/2012 system in full features allowing one computer to serve up to 10 workstations without adding 2nd computer or any excess graphic card, great for cost saving!
● Ethernet connection to the host server with distance free
● Eliminates the need for internal video card installation
● Simple plug and play setup
● Designed for Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2011/2012
● Low Cost, reliable solid state hardware
● Simplified administration
● Up to 10 Workstations per Server PC
● Average of 90% power reduction compared to a conventional PC
● Ideal for education, call centers, computer labs and home offices as well as SMB and government
A better teaching and learning experience with following benefits.
● Provide every student their own account.
● Easily manage student accounts.
● Monitor and orchestrate the student experience.
● Broadcast files, videos, and more.
● Install an application once and see it appear automatically on all user stations.